HMI’s abstract was accepted for a poster presentation at the Microbiome Innovation Summit that will be held at The Jackson Laboratory on Friday November 1, 2019 and The Jackson Laboratory in Farmington, CT.
This year’s program will feature an outstanding diversity of speakers addressing a wide range of important topics in microbiome science across many disciplines. Speakers and panel discussions will address:
- the current landscape in microbiome research and development
- approaches for understanding the basis of host/microbe interactions
- best practices for experimental design and reproducibility
- engineering of microbial systems to meet specific objectives
- future directions in microbiome commercialization